I have created a whatsapp group where people can interact..share dick pics anonymously......get to know each other...link up...share porn videos...etc.... so far it has one member...click the link below to enter the whatsapp group.
Wassup fam i need a nice guy to be honest who is loving,kind and has a big dick am in Nairobi, am vers holla at 0770756230 call or text ,am into DL men who can host and who are into fitness and discreet,plz be well educated and mannered
Hi to all, how is the whole thing, I think
ReplyDeleteevery one is getting more from this web page, and your views are fastidious for new viewers.
Also visit my web blog :: wood ()
Am looking for a rough hung top between the ages of 25-30...hit me up on clayton.mwanja@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love the guy giving it to him in the butt! Mmm!
ReplyDeletehi everyone, love the page. im in kenya and really want a big black giant to blowjob. email me at chukinsbuckment@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteHi hit me on WhatsApp. 0772885659
DeleteSure, can give my huge one anytimr
ReplyDeleteHi Otie
ReplyDeleteI wish I could have your huge one every day filling me up
Email me
johanseitz67@gmail.com
Hi
ReplyDeleteI wish I had a big Kenyan dick to serve every day.
My email is
johanseitz67@gmail.com
Men from East Africa are so beautiful. I am addicted to their absolute manhood. The man i had in Tanzania rocked my world
ReplyDeleteI can rock ur world too, where u from?
DeleteReally you can rock my world
DeleteIf you like it long and thick then consider your wold rocked
DeleteOk
DeleteHi I am 33 male and I want you in me
ReplyDeleteI want your BBC. 254benben@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteneed top
ReplyDeleteHi there I'm top with a 7 inch dick... 0772885659 WhatsApp only
DeleteI like it
DeleteI have created a whatsapp group where people can interact..share dick pics anonymously......get to know each other...link up...share porn videos...etc.... so far it has one member...click the link below to enter the whatsapp group.
ReplyDeletehttps://chat.whatsapp.com/G8BEOLT3DDyEUNVYNibyaz
Link has been revoked
DeleteThe first guy looks barely legal,but is well endowed. The lucky guy!!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't help dropping to my knees and begging to take that black nutt down my sissy throat. If I moved there it would be knee pads 24-7!!
ReplyDeleteWhere in Nairobi are you
ReplyDeleteNgara
ReplyDeleteParkroad mko
ReplyDeleteAnyone Kisumu....call 0771525889....or Whatsapp
ReplyDeleteKisumu ..call 0771525889
ReplyDeleteWassup fam i need a nice guy to be honest who is loving,kind and has a big dick am in Nairobi, am vers holla at 0770756230 call or text ,am into DL men who can host and who are into fitness and discreet,plz be well educated and mannered
ReplyDelete