Wednesday, January 27, 2016

SWEET BLACK KENYAN GAY LICKABLE DICK....HORNY TO FUCK HARD







417 comments:

  1. Hey
    Im a cute bottom looking for a mature discrete financially stable top. Hehe. This bottom wants a guy who will treat him to surprises (gifts and maybe a get away vacay :) ha-ha.)
    In return a fine looking cute guy with the bubbliest butt ever. Get me on alexanderjohnson254@gmail.com

    Can't wait to hear from you. You are out there somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm horny bottom in Eastleigh
    Afaruq78@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am top in eastliegh text 0731927700

      Delete
    2. Inbox me through +254710979759 am verse more top.

      Delete
  3. Nairobi form four leavers with striking girly looks. Hit me up for some sweet cool secret fun - j.peter2015@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Slim versatile gay here.... looking for slim vers guy for sex, bj, romance, wanking 0771366957....59-61kg text only

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here I am get me through +254710979759

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also lookin for a shemale call me on 0718878098 or email me on precisionblack1983@hotmail

    ReplyDelete
  9. Also lookin for a shemale call me on 0718878098 or email me on precisionblack1983@hotmail

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im bttm n very horny, living in kibera. Im short with a small butt lakini hole yangu inaeza handle any size ya dick so if interested txt me at 0723905109- safe sex only

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do massage and extra massage it can be in ur house or my house or ur hotel room. I stay in umoja am vers call me on 0714030891

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello am interested in you am verse stay at donholm can we hook up

      Delete
    2. I’m in umoja also can we hook up im depressed

      Delete
  12. U have been working and Now u want to relax and enjoy ur self am here to help u enjoy ur weekend i will massage ur body and we have something am vers with a nice Dic 7inch if ur bottom just call if ur top just call if ur vers just call and give me a date am free call me on 0714030891

    ReplyDelete
  13. Book me this weekend for massage full body is 2000 half body is1000 so feel free to call me only mature people 25years to 99yeqrs. Call no text 0714030891

    ReplyDelete
  14. Male mobile massage in Nairobi Only
    Service's _
    _body massage
    _head massage
    Deep tissue massage
    _erotic massage
    _sexual massage
    _full relaxation with some nice deep x X
    Call me if you have money
    _only people who are in Nairobi
    _2000 for all massage
    Age 28±call me on 0736463642

    ReplyDelete
  15. Any bottom with a big soft ass that can host. I'm a horny top and looking for a regular. rahatele.ke@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Im a bottom in kangemi I need some dick

    ReplyDelete
  17. Krabeltos@gmail.com 20 year old bubble butt bottom looking for dick 18-25 only get in touch

    ReplyDelete
  18. Call 0732711092

    ReplyDelete
  19. big dick top looking for bottom who can host within Nairobi contact dicksmans0723@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I need a versatile in nAirobi now. Natasha mug nitakaemtomba na hehe anitombe. Call me 0723761358

    ReplyDelete
  22. WhatsApp 0741807387

    ReplyDelete
  23. Am here....fb Greasly Bear....I will take it all in.

    ReplyDelete
  24. bottoms in kapsabet n eldoret, baraton uni, halla at dickl7078@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Am bottom 0736200464

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm top 0724869915. naeza host. Top.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  27. Am bottom Naeza host 0740825160

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  28. Any one intrested ni sexting,nude photo sharing,online chatting contact mi on 0706376572

    ReplyDelete
  29. Feel free to email me
    johanseitz67@gmail.com

    I have selfies to share if you have self pics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your contact plz

      Delete
    2. My contact is
      johanseitz67@gmail.com

      In your email send me your self pics

      Delete
    3. My e-mail is kibiraj19@gmail.com

      Delete
  30. Into bursting that nut,if you are a fun of jerking off. Email with your number jojmbg@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Looking for fun this Tuesday in Kasarani any slim young with nice dick in kasarani...drop ua no.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 0711440147..text me call..I need an ass tonight

      Delete
  32. Get me through+254710979759

    ReplyDelete
  33. Call me through +254710979759

    ReplyDelete
  34. nowwane@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any cute, fem bottom drop your contacts here

      Delete
    2. Am in Karasani I preffer calling u...My off days are on Tuesdays, am below 27yrs not gay but miss to be penetrated for the first time.

      Delete
  36. Any uncut guys (bottom or verse) along thika road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  37. Any EA in Capetown...I love black cocks! 27832926236

    ReplyDelete
  38. I'm new but just wants a feel of a dick in me. I'm 35 with bulby dark btm
    wasioarea@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inbox me through 0710979759 n pls when you inbox make sure you do yourself intro

      Delete
  39. Email me roughride94@gmail.com. You’ll be satisfied

    ReplyDelete
  40. Email me roughride94@gmail.com. I’ll help you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Any young bottom below 25 with bubble butt around Umoja

    ReplyDelete
  42. Any shemale in mombasa or any bottom. Am in malindi...drop your number.

    ReplyDelete
  43. If anyone wanna hit me up.. virjilius6@gmail.com OR +27712065608
    im from cape town but anyone feel free..

    ReplyDelete
  44. Around yaya centre and can host? I'm curious. Drop your number.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Call me through 0710979759 though not that big but my performance is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  46. Looking for fem fresh bottom with bubble butt. Form four school leavers. Drop your contacts here.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Are you in Yaya,kilimani and Lavington and you are into Jerking off and eating cum?? Email jojmbg@gmail.com with your number.

    ReplyDelete
  48. I am horny with a bubble booty waiting to explore in nairobi. Email me with a picture of your cock. thick254ke@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I've inboxed you

    ReplyDelete
  50. I cannot see your email. Drop me your email and I will get back to you with a nice pic.

    ReplyDelete
  51. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Any dude from ngong get me via my email miminataka1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. bbc top looking for bubble ass bottom contact me on dicksmans0723@gmail.com we exchange pics an plan for hookup in nairobi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  54. hi,am bob from nairobi.want a friend with a big dick.am 24 years old
    email me at bobmat821@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Hi am in Nairobi.am 24 years old.I am a bit fat with small tummy.I weigh 96kgs.I'm looking for a friend with a big dick and can host
    Get me through email bobmat821@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  57. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  58. am a bubbly bottom get me on jkylejojo883@gmail.com am 23 jus wanna have fun with a guy into fitness and must b good looking ������������

    ReplyDelete
  59. 254benben@gmaIl.com. email me. I need some nice dick

    ReplyDelete
  60. Bottom looking for a top within Kilimani, Kileleshwa or Adams area. Email.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Touch my profile picture and see my realy dick am in Nairobi call me I will give you a good game 0727059986

      Delete
  61. Ssup? Imma cute top from Kenya,nairobi looking for some frequent sexy bubbly ass that can host. Wanna have some good juicey fUN.You interested hallar at me:
    WhatsApp Number > +25472376838
    E-mail > alibrayoh10@gmail.com


    Patiently waiting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. ndian bottom 29yrs interested in a hookup with a top for some fun in Nairobi. I will host. Please mail with your dick pictures. taker006688@yahoo.com

      Delete
  62. Looking for a discreet cute slim fem bottom.Be into frotting & be able to take a big dick well...If youre in Kasa or Thika Road the better.
    Leave your Email/contacts i will halla

    ReplyDelete
  63. If you are in kileleshwa, email me. Bottom and curious.

    ReplyDelete
  64. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  65. Share your Email i halla

    ReplyDelete
  66. Looking for a top that can host around Dagoretti corner.

    ReplyDelete
  67. kenyandicky2345@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. This is no two ways about it an awesome better study that I was chasing down, particularly encompassed substance that has been wonderfully penned with finish respect to the organized perusers. Notwithstanding the manner in which that I got possessed from some blog about the Kolkata Independent escorts, I am lively to have continued running over and looked through your blog.

    kolkata Escorts
    Kolkata call girls photos
    Escorts in kolkata
    kolkata call girls
    independent kolkata escorts
    kolkata Escorts
    Kolkata escorts services
    Escorts in kolkata
    Escorts Services in Kolkata
    Kolkata Escorts
    Escorts in Kolkata
    Kolkata independent escorts
    Independent Kolkata escorts
    Kolkata Escorts
    Escorts in Kolkata

    ReplyDelete
  69. I'm verse here in south b Nairobi holla now for a hookup tonight 0774128529

    ReplyDelete
  70. Top. Get in touch. Cdrctn22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. im a bisexual top looking for thick feminine bottom to pound. any interested bottoms?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. ndian bottom 29yrs interested in a hookup with a top for some fun in Nairobi. I will host. Please mail with your dick pictures. taker006688@yahoo.com

      Delete
  72. Looking for a bottom who is into voyeurism. Email esque05@gmail.com for more details.

    ReplyDelete
  73. My girl and I are seeking a bi guy for fun.Either within our age bracket(we're in our early 20's) or +35 years...blinkyb3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi I'm ready for you guys just call me 0798986260

      Delete
  74. Email suavecaramel04@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  75. Group sex anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  76. Hey Am 25 I need a guy who can dick me for the first time. I can do top and I also need to try bottom. Am available. Just for fun. I'm available. Top or bottom.
    0718488313

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am ready for you call me ‭0742658492‬

      Delete
  77. Hey.. I'm a top looking for a bubble bottom for a great time.Non-commercial. A nice stiff dick awaits you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suavecaramel04@gmaIl.com

      Delete
    2. Indian bottom 29yrs interested in a hookup with a top for some fun in Nairobi. I will host. Please mail with your dick pictures. taker006688@yahoo.com

      Delete
  78. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  79. hallooo,looking for Indian man or Asian man from Mombasa,with a nice big hard dick,its so long since i have and feel it inside me,just make a call to me through 0787197008,i want a serious Indian man or Asian man

    ReplyDelete
  80. ndian bottom 29yrs interested in a hookup with a top for some fun in Nairobi. I will host. Please mail with your dick pictures. taker006688@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. Indian bottom 29yrs interested in a hookup with a top for some fun in Nairobi. I will host. Please mail with your dick pictures. taker006688@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  82. Any cute guy to come suck me in kasa

    ReplyDelete
  83. Tops email me at relictd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  84. Top here enjoy forever 0727059986

    ReplyDelete
  85. Iam a young dude from kasarani in need of a verse who we can fuck,call 0718953127

    ReplyDelete
  86. I NEED A SHEMALE OR TRANS EMAIL ME.
    lvlnxt5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  87. Mature bottom looking for loving gentle big dick top that can host around kileleshwa kilimani lavington area. Drop me your email

    ReplyDelete
  88. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  89. Matute Top Looking for mature bottoms in kasarani for regular unrushed fun drop your emails.

    ReplyDelete
  90. Looking for a young cute verse gay. Email your terms and conditions and your face pic as well as your age to sn8320135@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  91. Plz cal me ilick your virgina as ifuck you 0723022890

    ReplyDelete
  92. Tops email me at relictd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  93. Any bottom who wants pounded on ..

    ReplyDelete
  94. Hot bottoms from Nairobi please leave contacts... Horny Top here

    ReplyDelete
  95. Horny top looking to be sucked tonight bottoms in Nairobi email dicksmans0723@gmail.com
    We hookup

    ReplyDelete
  96. Kisumu tops and verse get in touch missing dick

    ReplyDelete
  97. Anyone interested in sexting and sending nudes,dick pics and cum.....and getting horny...email me your number and pic..dick pic if you wish..etc...or just reach me. I'm located at Juja.
    kenyandicky2345@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  98. Any tp in or around kisumu

    ReplyDelete
  99. Newly bi looking for a guy in kasarani area who can host me for some porn, touching sucking and more of whatever is fun. I enjoy being bottom. Find me on paulwaish10003@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  100. Hii two one two seven eght five nine seven

    ReplyDelete
  101. Any top within Nairobi and can host for this weekend call 0780 667 143

    ReplyDelete
  102. People in here are not serious. No serious hook ups. Just jokers everywhere

    ReplyDelete
  103. 0710450338 I’m so depressed just need some company please anyone

    ReplyDelete
  104. Am a horny bbc top looking to be sucked and have fun tonight
    Bottom Email dicksmans0723@gmail.com
    Around nairNai

    ReplyDelete
  105. Untapped bottom guy looking for a big dick top for my first time..Only be able to host and atleast be good looking..
    Email me at Newton47@protonmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  106. Mins that in this page there is no bottom who can handle my dick?im feeling crazy i need bottom ag 30 to 50 if u can host please contact me on 072705998

    ReplyDelete
  107. Contact me on 0727059986 I have a long dick

    ReplyDelete
  108. Any bottom who wanna have fun..some cuddling,69,and other fun stuff to try out..hmu 0708352007..i have a place

    ReplyDelete
  109. Im 40 tall and handosome....im a virgin looking for a first time fuck ...anyone fro 25-40
    contact:0753903525

    ReplyDelete
  110. Need a bottom at kahawa sukari?
    @070564412

    ReplyDelete
  111. letmeknow.bc@gmail.com I'm that nasty top for y'all

    ReplyDelete
  112. kissedxx@gmail.com straight...

    ReplyDelete
  113. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  114. Hy I'm top 22 yrs. Reply we huk up

    ReplyDelete
  115. Hi looking for a bottom in kitale holla at so I can pound that ass 0718878098 SMS only

    ReplyDelete
  116. Looking for a man at Mombasa .contact me on 0725544437

    ReplyDelete