MAN LOVE IN AFRICA
Bottom. 0721624867
Anyone in nrb am vers
Where are you @?
Kahawa sukari
Ghanaian bottom
Hi interested contact me on Guusmalaab697@yahoo.com..
I'm from huruma. I need a slim top 0732925442
Wassup fam i need a nice guy to be honest who is loving,kind and has a big dick am in Nairobi, am vers holla at 0770756230 call or text ,am into DL men who can host and who are into fitness and discreet,plz be well educated and mannered
Mature btm please Niko Mukuru kwa reuben
Bottom. 0721624867
ReplyDeleteAnyone in nrb am vers
ReplyDeleteWhere are you @?
ReplyDeleteKahawa sukari
ReplyDeleteGhanaian bottom
ReplyDeleteHi interested contact me on Guusmalaab697@yahoo.com..
ReplyDeleteI'm from huruma. I need a slim top 0732925442
ReplyDeleteWassup fam i need a nice guy to be honest who is loving,kind and has a big dick am in Nairobi, am vers holla at 0770756230 call or text ,am into DL men who can host and who are into fitness and discreet,plz be well educated and mannered
ReplyDeleteMature btm please Niko Mukuru kwa reuben
ReplyDelete